Jack Shore will get yet another replacement opponent.
Zviad Lazishvili has been forced out of UFC Fight Night 191 and Liudvik Sholinian (9-1-1 MMA, 0-0 UFC) will step in on short notice to face Shore (14-0 MMA, 3-0 UFC) on Sept. 4, UFC officials announced.
Shore was initially scheduled to face Said Nurmagomedov, but after Nurmagomedov pulled out, he drew unbeaten LFA champ Lazishvili. But now that Lazishvili has been knocked off the card as well, Shore will meet Season 29 “Ultimate Fighter” alum Sholinian, who after defeating No. 1 pick Mitch Raposo, was eliminated by Ricky Turcios in the semifinals.
Also forced out of UFC Fight Night 191 is Sergey Khandozhko, who was scheduled to face David Zawada. Stepping in to replace Khandozhko will be Fortis MMA’s Alex Morono, who’s coming off a first-round “Performance of the Night” TKO of Donald Cerrone in May.
UFC Fight Night 191 takes place at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. The card streams on ESPN+.
The latest UFC Fight Night 191 lineup now includes:
- Derek Brunson vs. Darren Till
- Marc-Andre Barriault vs. Dalcha Lungiambula
- Modestas Bukauskas vs. Khalil Rountree
- Jonathan Martinez vs. Marcelo Rojo
- Molly McCann vs. Ji Yeon Kim
- Paddy Pimblett vs. Luigi Vendramini
- Mandy Bohm vs. Ariane Lipski
- Tom Aspinall vs. Sergei Pavlovich
- Julian Erosa vs. Charles Jourdain
- Liudvik Sholinian vs. Jack Shore
- Alex Morono vs. David Zawada