We want your predictions for Friday’s Bellator 288 event in Chicago.
Our staff picks feature includes the consensus picks from MMA Junkie readers. Simply cast your vote for each bout below, and we’ll use the official tallies that are registered by Wednesday at 5 p.m. ET (2 p.m. PT).
Those MMA Junkie reader consensus picks will be part of the Bellator 288 main card staff predictions we release Thursday ahead of the event. Bellator 288 takes place Friday at Wintrust Arena in Chicago. The main card airs on Showtime following prelims on MMA Junkie.
Make your picks for the fights below.
For more on the card, visit MMA Junkie’s event hub for Bellator 288.
Levan Chokheli vs. Roman Faraldo
Tyrell Fortune vs. Daniel James
Timur Khizriev vs. Daniel Weichel
Patricky Freire vs. Usman Nurmagomedov
Vadim Nemkov vs. Corey Anderson
Bellator 288 fight card (as of Nov. 14, 10 a.m. ET)
MAIN CARD (Showtime (9 p.m. ET)
- Champ Vadim Nemkov vs. Corey Anderson – for light heavyweight title; light heavyweight tournament final
- Champ Patricky Freire vs. Usman Nurmagomedov – for lightweight title
- Timur Khizriev vs. Daniel Weichel
- Tyrell Fortune vs. Daniel James
- Levan Chokheli vs. Roman Faraldo
PRELIMINARY CARD (MMA Junkie, 6 p.m. ET)
- Khasan Askhabov vs. Otto Rodrigues
- Imamshafi Aliev vs. Sean Fallon
- Killys Mota vs. Jairo Pacheco
- Archie Colgan vs. Jesse Hannam
- Lucas Brennan vs. Nick Talavera
- Sullivan Cauley vs. Jay Radick
- Jordan Newman vs. Jayden Taulker
- Laird Anderson vs. Rob Fenicle
- Isaiah Hokit vs. Matias Nader
- Wladmir Gouvea vs. Kory Moegenburg